Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 31. Day 3

Day 3. Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

First of all... I apologize for skipping Sunday. It was a very busy day for me. So lets call today... Day 3, shall we?

When being asked who is someone I know that inspires beauty, my mind automatically goes to one person, my sister. Katrina has a way of making anything she touches beautiful. She also makes anything ordinarily beautiful simply amazing. Her creative soul, and positive demeanor is wonderful and even inspiring. She sees the world through pink puffy glasses and just being near her is infectious! Her sense of humor is so very candid that you cannot help but retract to a child-like self.

Besides her glowing self she is so very creative. You could give her popsickle sticks, construction paper, and glitter and she would build you a modern, ultra-hip kitchen table. Ok -- maybe not really -- but at least something cool to sit on TOP of the table.

Thank you for being your wonderful, beautiful self. I encourage you all to take a peek at her blog.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww this is the most beautiful post ever. You made me cry. xoxo

    http://katrinagelino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful thing to say about your sis. It's true though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete