Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 31. Day 2.

Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?

I'm a mother
a daughter
a sister
a friend
an employee
a student
a girlfriend
a homemaker
an aspiring chef (in my own home!)
a humanitarian
a realist

So what makes me uniquely me? My heart. I adore most people I meet.... I worry about those I will never meet.... I want to make a difference and touch others lives, as so many have touched mine. Whether it is through volunteering, being a good friend, helping when needed, or any other means, I hope I too can make a difference. There is so much ugly in this world and such a lack of beauty that I believe that we can make it so much more promising if we all work together.




"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." -Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment