Friday, April 8, 2011

Laundry and other exciting adventures

So today olivia and I ventured out to find a laundromat. Why you ask? Because I have a king sized comforter that needs to be washed that will not fit in mu washer..which I learned the hard way.

So I found a laundromat ... no thanks to my gps which is currently riding shotgun in jareds car.  This laundromat has bars on the windows and is blaring latin music.  I finally found a large machine...it costs 7 dollars. I am thinking at this point that it might not be much more to dry clean ..which would certainly be more convienent.  So I ask the lady at the counter, whom im not entirely sure understood me and she tells me it would coat 45 dollars!   Back to the expensive machine.

Meanwhile...olivia thinks this is big fun and is dancing to the marriachi band.  The next thing I know she spots a gumball machine to which I give her a quarter..upon further inspection the inside of the machine appears to have years of filth.  Yuck!  But she it her gumball an couldn't bite it. After several tries she had red dye all over her shirt because her mouth is too small and it kept popping out. At this point I did what any good mothr would do... I put tha filthy gumball in my mouth and bit it in half and gave her half.

So here we sit... in dirty chairs chewing dirty gum. What fun and its only 11!


1 comment: