Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KC Bound!

So this will come as a surprise to everyone.. but we moved again! We left the beautiful majestic mountains of Colorado for... Missouri! However, I was so very pleasantly surprised by how wonderful it is here. Our house is beautiful, much larger, and way more affordable and we have a yard again. That isnt even the best part, the best part is the area! I just love that we are surrounded by greenery in all forms: tall wild grass, lots of trees, great lawns, and even some wildflowers! It is just beautiful here and oh-so-quiet. We live in this very unique subdivision of Kansas City that is surrounded by vacantness (is that a word?). I never realized how much I was ready to get out of the city. I just love the peace and quiet here and we are only about 15 min from civilization and highways.

On another note... I also didn't realize how much I missed the heat!! Colorado fluctuated greatly but the mornings and evenings were frigid regardless! Here? It is 75-80 at night and 90 during the day and sunshiney beautiful and I just love it!

We took a great walk around our subdivision yesterday afternoon: just me, Liv, and the dog. We all enjoyed the fresh air and vitamin D as well as achieved a little first summer glow.

This morning I sat on my patio and drank some coffee in shorts and a tank while reading the news. A little in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment