Friday, November 4, 2011

Olivia's Christmas List

It's about that time of year again... Christmas! I know that family will be asking what Olivia wants for Christmas so I thought I would start compiling a list now to prevent the deer-in-head lights response I normally give and then later think of better ideas. This.. and it helps me organize my OWN thoughts. FAMILY! If you decide to get something from the list, please let me know so we do not duplicate efforts. Lucky for you.. I won't shop until a week before. :p I procrastinate like that... shocking? I bet. Ha!

Please note, these are in no particular order:



  1. Legos (the real, original size for big girls)

  2. Highlights High Five Magazine Subscription

  3. Board Games

  4. Books - Anything age appropriate or educational (she likes space and dinosaurs right now)

  5. Colored Socks - She loves these. No ankle socks - they bug her

  6. Puzzles - 25 to 45 pieces are age appropriate

  7. Preschool Computer Games

  8. Tag Reading System and books

  9. Leadpad Tablet

  10. Gift Certificate for Build-a-Bear

  11. Preschool Workbooks

  12. Dress Up Clothes

  13. Kids National Geographic Magazine or Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment