Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nap time for everyone... except the pregnant momma!!



This afternoon I am experiencing a rarity in my house.... quiet time. If you are a mom you will understand when I say that no matter just how sleep deprived you become, on the rare occasion everyone naps without you... you will beyond a shadow of a doubt, stay up to enjoy the sweetness that is a quiet house.

This afternoon I was feeling exhausted. Our air conditioner went out so it was hot, I was cleaning and that made me tired, not to mention the baby I am carrying arou

nd these days. However, after starting to doze off my daughter wanted some time and attention, so... I got up! My husband, on the other hand, continued to nap. haha!

So I got up, spent some time with her and she wanted to watch a movie so I gladly put one in. At this point I dismissed myself to the kitchen to start prepping dinner for later this evening, folded some laundry, switched some out, and put in a new load. Then I peek in the office room where my daughter is... and shes ACTUALLY napping! This is rare t
hese days now that we are quickly approaching her fourth birth
day.

I peek in at my husband... and hes out cold too. However, unlike my daughter who was chillaxing, my husband has burrowed himself under blankets to block out the light, I am sure.

Whats a post like this with out pictures??? I agree. I just love this.




1 comment: