Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leaving, on a Jet Plane....


Whew it has been a busy week! Olivia and I returned from our visit to Michigan last evening and we are both tired! We had a wonderful time.

We spent lots of time outdoors enjoying Grandma’s beautiful porch and her 20 acres. Olivia just loved playing on Grandpa’s tractor and ran towards it whenever she had a chance! We got to visit with Aunt Dawn, Scott, Katrina, Robin, Bonnie, and a few others. Good times were had by all!

Liv continued to talk about Grandma and Grandpa the entire trip home! I am sooo glad she got some time to reconnect with them.

Mom and Katrina taught me how to make earrings and now I got tha’ fever!!! Mom and I visited a bead store the day before I went home, and it was sooo much fun!


The trip home was a little rough... Olivia was NOT wanting to cooperate. But having spent the previous 2.5 hours in a car seat, I can certainly understand why. While I was sad to leave it was nice returning home. Can't wait for our next visit!

1 comment: